1. National Health Insurance

Those who have an ARC AND have been staying in Taiwan for consecutive 6 months can apply for the National Health Insurance (you may leave Taiwan once for less than 30 days; the days you stay in Taiwan shall be exactly 6 months in total, the days you are out of Taiwan excluded).   


  • Go to the Administration Division of your resident area for the insurance sheet with your ARC.
  • Go to the Bureau of National Health Insurance for the Insurance IC card with your ARC, insurance sheet and one photo (2 inches).

The Bureau of National Health Insurance:

  1. Accident Insurance


Accident insurance is also provided for the students enrolled at CLTC. The accident insurance comes valid on the first day of each quarter for the duration of 3 months as the regular term. The insurance fee depends on the statement by insurance company (about NTD 1500/quarter). Those who would like to have the insurance shall apply for it on the registration day; to continue the insurance, please apply for it within the last week of each semester.

Go to top