Leave of Absence
1. Students who cannot come to class should fill out the "Request for Leave" form(click to download), and give it back to the office with the signature of his/her class instructor. Every class missed will be counted into absence hours whether asking for leave in advance or not.
2. Students cannot miss more than 25% of total class hours in a term (45 hours for 12-week course with 180 hours). The rule also applies to scholarship students.
3. Students who do not meet the regulated attendance hours can be deprived of his/her student status at the center, and his/her application for the following term will not be accepted.
4. The certificate will not be issued to students who don’t meet the regulated attendance hours.
5. Students should take full responsibility if their absence causes any trouble to their visa or ARC or scholarships.